Items with quality-related defects can be returned for a full refund.
How do I return an item?
- Please reach out to Moonlly customer support center to initiate a return(firstname.lastname@example.org). Moonlly will ask the customer for photos of the product in order to authorize or refuse a return.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- The defective item’s serial number and visible proof depicting the defect are required. Moonlly must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection. Items must include original packaging. The product must be unused, new and in the packaging as received. Returns must include all accessories, manuals and labels must be included.
- If the purchase included gift accessories, they must also be sent with the above-mentioned conditions.
- If the box, product, original packaging, manuals, accessories or other items supplied with the purchase are returned in poor condition, damaged, incomplete or have signs of use, Moonlly may deduct the amount corresponding to the damage, missing part and/or accessory or reserve the right NOT to accept the return.
- If the product received does not comply with the inspection, Moonlly will inform the customer of the reasons and the customer will have a period of 10 calendar days to request the product back or to accept the discounts to be made for the conditions received.
- If a different product is returned or in different conditions than the one we sent, it will automatically be an unauthorized return and we will not be able to process the refund.
- For defective items that Moonlly needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Moonlly or if the defective item is not returned.
- Refunds will be issued once the product has been inspected in our warehouse and the condition of the product is verified. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
- The refund will be made to the account with which the product was purchased.
- Once the return period has elapsed, the requests will not proceed.
Valid proof of purchase
Order number from online purchases made through Moonlly
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Moonlly are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Moonlly’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Moonlly will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Moonlly to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty
Products without sufficient proof of purchase
Lost or stolen products
Items that have expired their warranty period
Non quality-related issues
Repairs through 3rd parties
Damage from outside sources
Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
Purchases from unauthorized resellers